Arkansas 50-50

$0 Jackpot for April 7 Drawing
Drawings held first tuesday of each month

Arkansas 50/50 Sample Ticket

Arkansas 50/50 is a raffle-style draw game exclusive to Arkansas. Draw sales begin on the first of every month and end on the last day of every month. Drawings will be held the first Tuesday of each month. Each Arkansas 50/50 ticket is $5.


  • BUY YOUR TICKET: Visit any lottery retailers and ask for an Arkansas 50/50 ticket.

  • COLLECT YOUR TICKET: Each Arkansas 50/50 ticket prints from a terminal with a six-digit number. Ticket numbers are sold in order; players don’t get to pick their own.

  • SIGN YOUR TICKET: Sign the back of your ticket and keep until the scheduled monthly drawing.

  • CHECK YOUR TICKET: Winning numbers are available at or from your local retailer.


Playing Arkansas 50/50

Q: Where are Arkansas 50/50 drawings held?

A: Arkansas 50/50 drawings are held in Little Rock.

Points for Prizes®

Q: Are Arkansas 50/50 tickets eligible for Points for Prizes®?

A: Yes. Winning and non-winning numbers from terminal-generated games like Arkansas 50/50 are eligible. Visit to enter and add Points for Prizes® points to your account. Points for Prizes® codes from terminal-generated games must be entered within 180 days of purchase date and/or the last draw date printed on the front of the ticket.

Play It Again™

Q: Can I enter Arkansas 50/50 tickets in Play It Again™?

A: No.

Purchasing Tickets

Q: How much do Arkansas 50/50 tickets cost?

A: Each Arkansas 50/50 ticket costs $5.

Q: When can I purchase Arkansas 50/50 tickets?

A: Draw sales begin on the first of every month and end on the last day of the month.

Q: Can I select my own Arkansas 50/50 numbers?

A: No. Ticket numbers are sold sequentially – players cannot pick their own numbers.

Q: Can a ticket be voided or canceled?

A: No. Arkansas 50/50 tickets cannot be voided or canceled.

Q: Can I buy Arkansas 50/50 tickets online or by mail?

A: No. Arkansas 50/50 tickets must be purchased from a licensed lottery retailer.

Prizes and Claims

Q: Do Arkansas 50/50 tickets expire?

A: Yes. Prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the draw date.

Q: Do I have to match the numbers in the exact order drawn?

A: Yes. To win a draw prize, your six-digit Arkansas 50/50 number must be identical to one of the six-digit Arkansas 50/50 numbers drawn.

Q: I lost my ticket. Can I claim a prize with a store receipt?

A: No. Prizes can only be claimed with an Arkansas 50/50 ticket printed from the lottery terminal. Store receipts will not constitute proof of purchase. Lottery tickets are bearer instruments, meaning the person who presents the ticket for claim will be presumed to be the owner. Always sign the back of any lottery ticket immediately.

Arkansas 50/50 Jackpot

Q: How do Arkansas 50/50 prizes work?

A: One winner will receive the monthly prize of 75 percent of the jackpot; the remaining 25 percent of the jackpot will be evenly divided among the 24 other winners.

Q: What happens if the jackpot is not claimed?

A: If the jackpot is not claimed within 180 days of the draw date on which the prize was won, the jackpot funds will be returned to the state.

Jackpot for April 7 Drawing


Jackpot for March 3 Drawing


Winning Jackpot Ticket for March 03 Drawing

All Feb 03, 2015 Winners

Prize AmountsArkansas 50/50
Numbers of Winners
$1307 000211
Prize AmountsNumber of WinnersOdds of Winning
Jackpot Prize$130711 in 697
Other Prizes$19241 in 29
OVERALL251 in 28

(This table represents Feb 03, 2015 Arkansas winners only.)
Click here to see past winners data from Arkansas.

See past winning numbers by date:

Check My Arkansas 50/50 Tickets

If you would like to see if you could have won with your numbers in the LAST 180 DAYS, enter numbers here.

Enter your numbers in the boxes below and click "Check My Tickets." We'll search the past 180 days to see if these numbers have been drawn as part of a winning combination. You may check up to five tickets at a time. Individual tickets are listed in order of A, B, C, etc.

To use the autotab feature when entering your numbers, enter your 6-digit ticket number. Example: 000001






OR... If you would like to check the numbers above for a SPECIFIC DRAW DATE, use the boxes below:

Recent Winners

Name City Amount Date Claimed
No Winners Found